Monday, November 28, 2005

First

With every beginning comes an ending. As a general rule, I hate endings. Why is it, then, that I look forward as much as I do to beginnings? Perhaps it is those oh-so-much-smarter people who have figured this all out and have opted to simply hate change.

With beginnings come new things. One innate element of new things is the unexpected. By nature of something being unexpected, it can’t be prepared for. How then, does one prepare for the unexpected? On this question, I just had a moment. I asked God to lead me. I was overwhelmed at that moment, and even now as I write this, with how incredibly much confidence I have that God will lead me. I have this confidence because I’ve seen His hand on so many occasions leading me in this area that I know, without a doubt, that He’ll come through again. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that a few days ago I somehow just ended up doing the right thing at exactly the right time, without even knowing why it was the right time. Yup, that’s God for you. Always pulling crazy stuff like that out of His hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home