Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Italian Techno is da Bomb

many many times something is many times less than something else

there is this beautiful spot I know, where pleasant things like to grow.  In this spot the light is warm, and no one is surprised because that's what happens then the sun is shining through four storey high windows.  What surprises me the most is the apparent lack of familiarity the general public seems to have with this wonderfully secluded public place.  I'm ok with it.  In fact, the precise whereabouts of this place, I'm not telling.    

1 Comments:

At 12:04 pm, Blogger N said...

4 story high windows? Gotta be on campus somewhere. Innovation place perhaps?... or that new blah, blah, where ever it's called light center thingy.

I gotta get out more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home