Thursday, January 12, 2006

MarroW

Redroot pigweed, Russian thistle, wild oats, green foxtail, cow cockle, Canada thistle, kochia, buckwheat, barnyard grasses, millet.

Swathing lentils, and kochia.

Mirromar.  Scandalous.  Hyposynthetic by microsymponic bought angelsympathic nerotony (it’s a new field of botony).  Around and back again and around.  Crazy foxes jumping over stupid brown dogs that crawl under creepy old logs and around and back again and around.  Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away.  That’s a lie.  Godzilla and Humphrey Bogart.  Mixmaster upset, and you tell me why a simple web search for “naked singularity” to top off my high school physics paper on black holes brought up so many things having nothing to do with science.

If you had to lose one of your five primary senses, which would you choose to lose?  That’s probably too easy for too many people.  I can’t smell half the time anyway, and the other half someone’s farting.  Which probably means someone’s farting all the time.  And considering I live by myself, I might be trying to send myself a message here.  That’s no good, my answering machine is broken… by popular demand.

microgigantic pygmy elephants,
watching their garden grow,
o’er the fields and through the woods
in the deep white snow

a monolithic databank of fancy tie, rolodecking merriment.

here too, come thither, make a way, depart hence.

mox me wunce, pirate boy, and i’ll skin your teeth of gold leaf

What does a dog trying to hack up that last piece of crap he was trying to drag to the lawn for your viewing pleasure but ‘accidentally’ ate, a 90 year old smoker trying to hack up his last remaining bronchi, and I have in common?  I’d tell you, but then I’d probably just bring up something phlegmatic.

Morning has broken.  Dang it!  Would somebody just get off their lazy civil butts and fix the darn thing already!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home