Saturday, February 04, 2006

Well I Never...

I did something last night I’ve never done before in my life.  For some reason the impulse was there, and this time, I said yes.  No sound, sane, or logical reason comes to mind.  All my life I’ve operated on the programming not to do this, and yet last night, I did.  There must have been something about this one that caught my attention, something different, unusual, special.  Was it the evident need for a little warmth?  Or the mysterious white visage that seemed to appear out of nowhere?  I really don’t know what and I don’t know how, but somehow the preprogrammed ‘no’ became a ‘yes’ and last night I did it.  Last night for the first time in my life I actually stopped and picked up a hitchhiker.  So, I hope the trip went well for you Gerald, and I hope you got to P.A. in time to be around when your sister had her baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home